>There are a plenty of commercial and open source database technologies, out of which I find PostgreSQL as one of the best database management technology. In this blog, we will discuss about a unique feature PostgreSQL which you will not find even in the commercial database platforms such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server. Can [...]
Tag Archive 'history'
Search this Blog
My Recent Blogs
Like my Blog?
- Joel Jacobson: “How we use PostgreSQL at Trustly” at PGConf.EU October 25, 2014
- Bruce Momjian: Two New Presentations October 24, 2014
- Christophe Pettus: “Be Very Afraid: Backup and Disaster Planning” at PGConf.EU October 24, 2014
- Christophe Pettus: “Finding and Repairing Database Corruption” at PGConf.EU October 23, 2014
- Hans-Juergen Schoenig: walbouncer: Filtering transaction log October 23, 2014