>There are a plenty of commercial and open source database technologies, out of which I find PostgreSQL as one of the best database management technology. In this blog, we will discuss about a unique feature PostgreSQL which you will not find even in the commercial database platforms such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server. Can [...]
Tag Archive 'history'
Search this Blog
My Recent Blogs
Like my Blog?
- Josh Berkus: Meet your new NoSQL Database December 12, 2013
- Pavel Stehule: make_date, make_time functions December 10, 2013
- Francisco Figueiredo Jr: Npgsql 2.0.14 released! December 10, 2013
- Andreas Kretschmer: PostgreSQL Replication, Zoltan Böszörmenyi and Hans-Jürgen Schönig, ISBN 978-1-84951-672-3 December 9, 2013
- Michael Paquier: About regression tests with Postgres plug-in modules December 9, 2013