>There are a plenty of commercial and open source database technologies, out of which I find PostgreSQL as one of the best database management technology. In this blog, we will discuss about a unique feature PostgreSQL which you will not find even in the commercial database platforms such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server. Can [...]
Tag Archive 'history'
Search this Blog
My Recent Blogs
Like my Blog?
- Hubert 'depesz' Lubaczewski: PostgreSQL + Perl + Unicode == confusion. Why? October 19, 2014
- Pavel Stehule: styles for unicode borders are merged (PostgreSQL 9.5) October 19, 2014
- Magnus Hagander: A few short notes about PostgreSQL and POODLE October 17, 2014
- Michael Paquier: Postgres 9.5 feature highlight: Replication slot control with pg_receivexlog October 16, 2014
- Hans-Juergen Schoenig: Killing proper indexing: A neat idea October 15, 2014