PES is one of the most renowned IT companies of Nepal, providing state-of-the art data processing solutions. Not only we provide highly accurate output, we are also very affordable than other data processing companies.
We do an extensive quality testing of the data before sending it back to the client. We store the assignments on PostgreSQL database servers and we also maintain a redundant server farm to protect your data from possible disaster.
The lifecycle of data processing:
- We receive a new project consisting of files we need to process.
- Each file is assigned a BatchId and uploaded to database.
- A customized software is developed accordingly to process data, online or offline.
- Data entry assistants (DEA) log in to the system and enter data.
- A proof reader (PR) is assigned to 5-10 DEAs each to make corrections and ensure accuracy of the work done by their DEAs.
- A quality controller (QC) is assigned to 5-10 PRs each to check the correctness of data.
- Depending upon the previously inserted values and dictionary check, the system raises an alert on possible typography error or mistake, which is then presented to manager who makes the final decision to approve or reject the batch.
- Our data mining department then makes the necessary arrangement to convert the data to the format in Excel, Access, Lotus, Query or any format requested by our client at the beginning of the project.
- A full audit trail of data received, processed, and delivered is maintained on our repository for at least for 2 years for worst case scenario. After that, we archive the data in DVD and hard drive and send them to our library. For some customers, we delete the data as soon as we provide the delivery.
- After delivering the completed project to our client, we generally ask their feedback on the accuracy of the job we had done.
- Data conversion
- Document scanning
- Data mining
PES has adequate infrastructure and human resources to tackle the job we receive. Rather than making assumptions, we help our customers by listening to what exactly their requirements are. We believe that we must be very precise and cost-effective, at the same time, in order to get recurring business. We provide 95%+ accuracy ratio on the jobs we deliver.
Want a Quote?
If you want to get an estimate for your project, please send us an email at info at planetearthsolution dot com. At the basics, we need to know the following information to provide you a more accurate estimate:
- Data sample of each batch.
- Volume of each batch.
- Delivery methods and turn-around-time.
- Special instructions (if any).
We would love to hear about your requirements and foresee a long term association with you.