Front to Back: an in-depth integration ...
One global solution to end the maintenance of interfaces between applications and to satisfy the demands of internal control (Sarbanes Oxley Section 404).
Overview of the main modules per business functions
Front Office modules
- Commercial management front-end system to monitor prospective clients, established clients, event warnings, claims management, and on-line subscriptions.
- Credit simulations to provide prospective or established clients with projected reduction schedules.
- Credit proposals administration management incorporating a scoring facility and decision-taking in real-time in workflow mode, with automated integration into the Back Office.
- On and off-line branch facilities.
- e-banking: full on-line banking for private individuals and companies, in real-time.
- Activity volumes (new production) and profitability analysis for profit centres and clients.
- Order books and Portfolio management: orders processing, performance measurement, simulations, client reporting.
- Credit Risk management : monitoring of non-authorised overdrafts, authorisation renewals management, scorings.
Back Office modules
- Regulated and regulation-free savings : saving products twinned with credit line, term deposits, Cash-notes, negotiable debt instruments, passbooks, certificates of deposit.
- Authorisation and administration of credits to individuals (revolving, personal, property, overdraft) and to companies (financial notes, overdrafts, property, syndications, structured finance).
- Management of guarantees received and issued: All guarantee types, with re-evaluations, and optimisation of their assignment to principal requirements;
- Flexible management of unpaid items and doubtful debts, with automatic provisions.
- Domestic payments and clearing systems: cheques, transfers, direct debits, standing orders, commercial bills, Cards and POS management, routing of payment flows, electronic or manual clearing.
- Foreign payments : SEPA and other transfers outside the SEPA zone via SWIFT.
- Cash management : Sweeps, ZBA/Target balancing on either a virtual or real basis, interest pooling.
- Treasury – Forex : Loans/Deposits, Swaps, FRAs, Negotiable Debt, Forex Options, Forex and Treasury Positions.
- Securities : custody, clearing and settlement, corporate actions, tax declarations, client reporting, benchmarking, performance.
Middle Office modules
- Reference database management.
- Clients-Accounts reference database management.
- Conditions and invoicing management.
- Securities database management.
- General and auxiliary accounting, incorporating audit trails, supplementary days management, and multiple account plan and accounting schemes parameters to satisfy the various reporting requirements.
- Analytical accounting for individual business lines, plus other analytical axes which go to complete the accounting production level.
- Profitability – spreadsheets configured for various criteria.
- IFRS and an extensive local regulatory management (e.g. CRC in France).
- Basel II declarations and the optimisation of guarantee assignments.
- Regulatory declarations (Central Bank, Tax Inspectorate, …) and General Management spreadsheets.
- Asset & Liabilities management at stock and dataflow levels, in both static and dynamic modes.
- Accounts monitoring in order to detect money-laundering transactions in Real-Time or in batch time based on Client Profiles and past behaviour.
- The Data warehouse module provides an enhancement facility to customise analytical reports.
About SAB Universal Banking Solution
SAB Universal Banking Solution is an offering from Groupe SAB. The solution brings with it suites of modules for retail & universal banking operation.
About Groupe SAB
Groupe SAB is a European publisher of integrated software packages, offering its SAB solution designed for the Retail and Commercial Banking sector, and the SAMIC solution designed for Private Banking and Securities Management. SAB also offers « Business Kits », strong references within the operational areas of Banking Relationship Management, Private and Company Credits, Payments (including Mandates and SEPA SDD applications), Securities, Savings, and Reporting Systems.