Content Management System (CMS) is a collection of tools which allow you to create, modify and remove information from your website. A website using CMS can be easily updated and maintained by web users having little or no knowledge of web design, web development, or web programming.
With the help of Content Management Systems, websites now mean more than <html> and <?php>. In today’s world, open source has provided so much for the users and community. In fact, there are a numerous organizations offering open source content management systems. These sources are for the people by the people and to the people.
This is a list of popular content management systems in alphabetical order.
- CMS Made Simple
- eZ Publish
Joomla has proven to be one of the most popular and highly-rated content management systems favored by CMS lovers. Being a Joomla! fan, we have come up new a new Joomla! 1.5 language translation (ne-NP, Joomla! in Nepali Language). Our translation team and co-workers for this translation are:
- Binod Nepal
Translation Project Manager
- Sunil Pokharel
Tranlation in Unicode Nepali
- Rushil M. Joshi
- Raju Kunwar
- Mohan L. Ban
We have made every little effort to make this translation as accurate as possible, but we do not claim that this translation is cent percent accurate. This is our first release of Joomla Translation in Nepali language. We will continue to put our best efforts to make the translation better in the coming days.
- Translate Joomla in Nepali Language
- Name: ne-NP
- Platform: Joomla! 1.5.7
- Translation: Translation of templates, plugins/mambots, modules, components, and core language file of a clean Joomla! 1.5.7 installation.
- Examine possible typos.
- Provide the translation package to the Joomla! users community.
- Create a forum for nepali joomla fans in order to receive suggestions, comments, and/or complaints regarding the translation.
- Upgrade and release new enhanced versions of translation package periodically.
- Further translation of free, noncommercial, and commercial joomla plugins/mambots, modules, and/or components upon request.