"In-a-box" solution for private banks or custodians ...
One global solution to end the maintenance of interfaces between applications and to satisfy the demands of internal control (Sarbanes Oxley Section 404).
Overview of the main modules
Front Office modules
- Portfolio and Client Relationship Manager front end : order books, simulations, benchmarking, performance analysis (AIMR methodology), client reporting, management warnings system.
- Full private banking front-end system : enquiries, payment transactions, orders book.
- Branch operations.
Back Office modules
- Regulated or non-regulated savings.
- Credits including Lombard ones.
- Domestic payments, SEPA and international transfers.
- Securities management : custody, corporate actions, fiscality, clearing and settlement.
Middle Office modules
- Reference database management.
- Clients-Accounts reference database management.
- Conditions management (custody fees, miscellaneous fees), and invoicing.
- Portfolios management : mandates, advising.
- Primary, secondary and OTC markets management.
- Products and Securities files management (shares, bonds, derivatives, swaps, funds, negotiable debt).
- General accounting.
- Management controls.
- Regulatory declarations (Central Bank, Tax Department).
- Client management and fiscal reporting.
- Basel II.
- Client and account surveillance within an anti-money laundering policy.
- Data warehouse
The solution uses interfaces configured to various local systems (RONA, RELIT/RGV, FININFO, …).
About SAMIC Private Banking & Custody
SAMIC Private Banking & Custody is an offering from Groupe SAB. The solution brings with it suites of modules for private banks and custodians.
About Groupe SAB
Groupe SAB is a European publisher of integrated software packages, offering its SAB solution designed for the Retail and Commercial Banking sector, and the SAMIC solution designed for Private Banking and Securities Management. SAB also offers « Business Kits », strong references within the operational areas of Banking Relationship Management, Private and Company Credits, Payments (including Mandates and SEPA SDD applications), Securities, Savings, and Reporting Systems.